Friends of the Pan Am Path is seeking a new member to join our team in the capacity of Outreach Assistant on a contract basis from August - November 2018.
Applicants Must be:
- Between the ages of 15-30 at the time of employment
- Was registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year
- Is a student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program
The contract Outreach Assistant position is specifically seeking assistance in the completion of the following tasks:
Pre-production planning & management of Ontario Trillium Fund Survey
- Ensure OTF Survey is completed by as many FOPAP participants as possible
- Management of OTF Survey Execution to users of the Pan Am Path
- Contact OTF help desk when required & maintain two OTF provided tablets
- Manage the negotiation and administration of mutual obligations between OTF requirements and the programming
- Develop and facilitate OTF requirements with FOPAP Executive Director
- Management of OTF material & equipment inventory
OTF Survey Report Back
- Support development of assets related to OTF Survey as it pertains to FOPAP funding
- Maintain a master OTF Survey Execution document / database containing all relevant information about the OTF survey distribution and execution needs and accomplishments
- Preparation of bi-weekly status report for update meetings
- Development of lessons learned report and/or de-brief document related to program production
*Note: These are key duties and responsibilities and may be subject to changes as required. Any substantive changes to the role will be subject to consultation and mutual agreement.
If interested, please e-mail email@example.com with your resume, CV and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly!